WOULD 4CYTE™ EQUINE GRANULES SUIT MY HORSE?
4CYTE™ EQUINE granules, is a premium daily joint supplement composed of EPIITALIS®, Abalone, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel and Marine cartilage.
4CYTE™ EQUINE may be used to actively maintain and support healthy joint function in growing horses as well as racehorses and young horses at the start of their athletic career.
4CYTE™ EQUINE is safe for long term use and may:
- Maintain healthy joints at any stage of life.
- Reduce inflammation associated with mild to moderate osteoarthritis in horses at any life stage.
- Boost the body’s ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in juvenile and young performance horses
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Palatable berry flavour
- Has undergone in-vitro, in-vivo clinical studies
The following rates are recommended for a 600kg horse:
Introduction: ¼ scoop mixed with feed, slowly increase over the first five days.
Maintenance: ½ scoop (10.5g) per day.
For horses having undergone recent surgery or with poor joint function, it is recommended to feed one scoop (21g) per day for the first four weeks. Then reduce to the maintenance feeding of ½ scoop daily.
- New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
- Marine Cartilage